Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

You did a nice job with this, cool mix up. I think there was a certain dynamic with the Numa Numa video, something the internet had never seen but now is quit adept to. Maybe we've been desensitized...

Rooftop_Runner Rooftop_Runner

ok...

this isn't really flash, its 3D animation but nice work. I like the UV mapping and your scene looks pretty good for low poly. The thing is, Maya has this great render option, you can render .swf files and vectorize them. It will prolly be a huge file but you can use it to create scene elements.

I wouldn't mind seeing you combine the 3D and Flash vector art, maybe you can do something cool with that. Overall, your modeling and lighting was good and they sound effects worked too.

Ninja San vs samurai Kun Ninja San vs samurai Kun

not good man

So many peeps try to upload stuff they did real fast but it gets blamed. Learn how to draw characters, learn the 12 principles of animation, learn about movie clips so you can organize your layers/ If you really like flash, then dive in bro

Marry Me Marry Me

Cool

The idea seems interesting and creative but it's a little boring clicking blocks for me personally. I could see this being fun for little kids for sure.

If you made it from scratch then nice job on the coding, try a character game too.

FuryCradle responds:

hey yes i coded this from scratch :) thanx for the comment i really appreciate it.

you could try the puzzles if you don't like just clicking blocks, it could drive you insane though :)

Airball Airball

...

this was kinda pointless...ahh...you click n hold to cheat...and the rest is just a cheap rip off of somebody elses actionscript...you are truly weak...make better stuff....upload better stuff...otherwise u are lame

Alphabit responds:

this is my actionscript, not someone elses, and i have uploaded much better stuff (check Parabola V4 which scored an awesome 3.7). Play parabola V4 and then re-make your judgement on who made this game.
Anyway i guess i should take it as a compliment if you think this code above my level.
thanks for the review.

4-D Pong 4-D Pong

cool but...

all u really do is follow the block with the mouse, I have my mouse settings for fast movement so this was ok for hand-eye practice but still kinda pointless

Skeik-Sprite responds:

yes, but following the block isnt so easy when it goes in random directions, now is it?

Jungle Book Theme RMX Jungle Book Theme RMX

weak

sounds kinda 80's like

True Niggaz (Anthem Preview) True Niggaz (Anthem Preview)

good shit

pretty tite...i could freestyle to this, or make a flash out of it, its pretty good, nice work

DJ-DairyKing responds:

Aye. Freestyle On it. IM me on AIM. I will create a longer version or suttin for yah to spit on bro.

DJ Blizzard.